Motion Team Digital Artist
We're looking for a passionate motion graphics artist, able to effectively deliver animation and visual effects projects for our business, broadcast and events clients. The ability to take a project from storyboard through to final edit is essential, and you will be working in a small team generating big ideas and even bigger final results for a wide variety of clients.
- A Degree in digital animation or similar
- Familiar and fluid in After Effects, as well as all the Adobe CC apps applicable to your role
- Strong illustration and character generation skills
- Superb character animation skills
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent (3ds Max, Maya, etc)
- Effective time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good people skills and ability to work well in a team environment, liaising with and assisting our brand and film teams
- Ability to directly liaise with clients, from taking an initial brief through to presenting concepts
- You will be both confident in yourself and your skills and responsive to client requirements
Knowledge of the following would be a plus:
- After Effects plugins including DUIK, Joysticks and Sliders, Rubberhose, Plexus, Trapcode Particular, Newton and Cineware
- Editing in Premiere Pro
If you think you have what it takes please send us your most recent showreel displaying your motion graphics skills. We also need to see your work history and current salary.
Please email with your CV, portfolio and links to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 13 October 2017.