Equal Opportunities Policy
Whitenoise is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity in respect of religious belief, political opinion, race, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital and family status.
In line with this commitment we have developed a Fair Employment Policy as part of our contract of employment, prepared by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
This policy is designed to ensure that the Company’s recrutiment and employment policies meet legal requirements across all equality categories.
Employees, contractors, consultants and agencies working for Whitenoise Design Ltd, will be expected to work in accordance with the principles of equal opportunities and diversity and properly discharge their responsibilities in accordance with:
• The Equal Pay Act (as amended) 1970
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
• The Human Rights Act 1998
• Part Time Workers Regulations 2000
• Fixed Employees Regulations 2002
• The Civil Partnership Act 2004
• Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) Act 2013
• The Equality Act 2010 (incorporating the public sector equality duties)
Our policies are available upon request.